Thursday, November 10, 2011

Abigail Elizabeth

Catching up on a lot of posts here.  Abigail Elizabeth was born on November 4, 2011 at 2:19PM.  She weighed 7lbs 8oz and was 20" of perfection!  I was in love with her from the moment I held her.  It was really different from when I had my son (my first child).  The experience the first time was just so amazing but also so overwhelming!  I loved my son when I saw him, but I didn't feel like I really "knew" him when I looked at him.  That took a day or so before I would see him and be like "yes, you are mine!"  With Abigail, from the minute I laid eyes on her I knew her!  It probably helped that she looked a LOT like her big brother!  :)

Here is Abigail's birth announcement:


She truly is my sweet angel princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment